For that matter, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE:
- Responsible: STREN FACHADAS S.L.
- NIF: B99340721
- Address: Calle Caléndula, 93. Edificio E, Miniparc III. 28109 El Soto de la Moraleja. Alcobendas.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 625 356 723
- Website: https://strenhousing.com
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING:
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA:
To browse the website, you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Owner informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data
- Request a rectification or cancellation
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
You cannot exercise the right to data portability
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data they have stored and how they have obtained them, request their rectification, oppose to the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request together with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, you subscribe to their newsletter providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, address, email, telephone number and other information. By providing this information you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed and stored by Javier Garcia Alda, only as described on the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder are different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact form: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email, telephone number and website, in order to answer questions from Users.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve services offered by the Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower of the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the corresponding social network that you have accepted. previously.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence in the social network, informed of your activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers of social networks to send advertising individually.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
The Website is hosted at: Serinem.com.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example: videos, images, articles, etc. …) Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information related to the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identification data
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to the Holder will be kept until they request its deletion.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose official website is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway. Mountain View (California), CA 94043. United States (Google).
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see the list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to the use they make of advertising cookies in:
- Types of cookies used by Google
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include: the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the website, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links that the Website contains.
ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.